Procurement involves the process of finding, and selecting vendors and establishing payment terms. Procurement also includes strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods. Purchasing and Procurement process is the foundation of the strong relationship with the vendors.
The Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement provides the practical knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Purchasing toolkit, the Purchasing cycle, tools and trade, etc. In the course, you will also learn how to manage competitive bids and the procedures for minimising the Supply Chain Risk.
The course will able to apply your knowledge in the real world. You will also be able to use the Procurement tools from the PC-based applications to Cloud-based applications.
- Relate the terms related to supply chain
- Narrate the procurement department’s role within the organisation
- Realise the principles of the purchasing cycle
- Implement the steps required for managing a competitive bid process, as you get it from the request for proposals or qualifications through negotiating the contract
- Learn the process of setting up a competitive bid for a contract
- Know to defend their position on the factors for which a particular supplier should be chosen based on an evaluation process
- Learn how to be responsible for managing supplier performance, involving controlling quality as well as setting with monitoring standards
- Execute the tools of the procurement trade, out of PC-based applications to cloud-based solutions
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ . This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Supply Chain Management Basics||00:30:00|
|The Purchasing Cycle||00:45:00|
|Managing Competitive Bids||00:45:00|
|Improving Efficiency and Accuracy||00:30:00|
|Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain||00:30:00|
|Managing Internal Relationships||00:30:00|
|Tools of the Trade||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.