QuickBooks 2008 is an accounting program which remains top notch for novices to advanced users. It comes integrated and suitable for variety of industries. Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Advanced provides an advanced overview on the use of this software.
In this course, you will be able to learn about the to-do list, setting reminders, using class tracking, creating records NSF checks, etc. You will also learn about the aspects of estimation: creating, modifying, duplicating, printing, working on estimate reports, etc. Each section will be followed by a case study which will allow to get an overall view of the skill.
- Using to do list, reminders, alerts manager and customized icons to daily tasks to star organized
- Viewing and generating history and reports for both A/P and A/R
- Understand class tracking, turning it on and setting it up, using it, and creating reports through it
- Creating items for NSF checks, recording NSF Fees, and handling bank charges for NSF checks
- Understanding, creating, customizing, finding old and viewing, modifying existing and duplicating estimates
- Putting the finishing touches on estimates by checking spelling, printing, emailing, creating and deactivating them
- Creating invoice, purchase orders and reports for estimates
- Opening the budget window, understanding and creating budgets, entering budget amounts, saving and reopening the budget
- Opening the forecast Wizard, creating, understanding, saving and reopening the forecast
- Opening the cash flow projector wizard, creating, understanding and saving or printing these projections
- Understanding payroll services, setting payroll preferences and employee defaults, and adding contractors
- Adding payroll items and accounts, and managing employee information and activity
- Tracking and paying payroll liabilities while also creating, voiding and deleting paychecks
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Business of Doing Business|
|Managing A/P and A/R||00:15:00|
|Handling NSF Payments||00:15:00|
|Changing Estimates to Invoices||00:15:00|
|Budgets, Forecasts, and Projections|
|Creating a Budget||00:15:00|
|Creating a Forecast||00:15:00|
|Creating a Cash Flow Projection||00:15:00|
|Working with Payroll||00:30:00|
|Working with Paychecks and Payroll Liabilities||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Intuit QuickBooks 2008 – Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.