Do you own an iPhone but don’t know how to use it? Are you curious what you can do or what apps can you have with your iPhone? If yes, then this course is for you!
iPhone was invented many years ago, and still, it has been one of the best-selling phones to date. If you are someone who is curious with iPhone and how they are used, or you just want to explore iPhone, then this course is perfect for you. This course will start by introducing you the most popular productivity applications for the multi-tasker used in iPhone. You will also have fun with the tricks and tips for your iPhone. Lastly, in this course, you will know what applications you should have and what can you do with it to be able to explore more.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in checking and trying the features of an iPhone, especially app developers.
- iPhone owners who want to explore their phones and utilise it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The iPhone Tricks and Apps is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- iPhone App Developer
- iOs Developer.
|iPhone Tricks and Apps|
|The Most Popular Productivity Applications For the Multi-Tasker||01:00:00|
|Augmented Reality on the iPhone||00:30:00|
|Funny iPhone tricks||00:30:00|
|Get Beer and Popcorn on your iPhone||00:15:00|
|Great iPhone tips||01:00:00|
|Handy iPhone Tricks and Applications to Have||01:00:00|
|How to Find Your Way Using iPhone GPS||01:00:00|
|How to Use TweetDeck on Your iPhone and Stay Connected||00:15:00|
|Impress your friends with these iPhone usage tips and applications||00:15:00|
|Interesting iPhone Applications for People to Try||01:00:00|
|Managing Your To Do List with an iPhone Application||00:30:00|
|Most Wanted Applications For The iPhone||00:15:00|
|Popular Tricks for Your IPhone||00:15:00|
|Teaching Your Kids with an iPhone Application||00:15:00|
|Using Your iPhone as a Flash Drive||00:30:00|
|Top 3 Games for iPhone Addicts||00:30:00|
|Top 3 Must Have Tricks For iPhone Survival||00:15:00|
|Top 3 Social Networking Applications for the Multi-tasker||01:00:00|
|Top 3 Tricks to Get The Most out Of Your iPhone||00:15:00|
|Truly Productive Real Estate Management with an iPhone Application||01:00:00|
|Using an iPhone Application to Remember Key Dates||00:15:00|
|Using an iPhone Application to Translate Your Way to Success||00:15:00|
|Using an iPhone Application to Make Your Run Work for You||01:00:00|
|Using the Weather Channel iPhone Application to Plan Your Day||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.