Have you ever wanted to start a new career by becoming a web developer? If yes, then join this course and learn how to design your website using Joomla from scratch.
A decade ago, having a web page was super cool. Today, not having a page is practically primitive. Through a blog or a wiki or a page, everybody nowadays is available on the web, one way or the other. Does that mean everybody who needs to be on the web must be a nerd? No. All you need is a Content Management System. Well, not any CMS would do. What you need is Joomla! It’s a progressive open-source framework that is similarly as cool to work with as it sounds. If that you have a page that needs some chipping away constantly, Joomla! is your friend. Download it and disregard coding, programming, planning. Kick back and let Joomla! do all the hard work. In this course, we have attempted to pack in as much information as we could about Joomla! what’s more, the wonders it can work for you. Read on and explore more.
Who is the course for?
- Web Developers.
- Web Designers.
- Graphic Designers.
- Anyone interested in learning about joomla.
- Individuals who don’t have money to create a website.
- Individuals who want to start their own development company and earn money.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Joomla Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Web designer.
- Graphic designer.
- Web developer.
- Web marketers.
|INTRODUCTION TO JOOMLA||00:30:00|
|SCOPE OF JOOMLA||00:30:00|
|BENEFITS OF JOOMLA||00:30:00|
|COMPARISON WITH OTHER CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS||01:00:00|
|WHY DEVELOPERS DRAWS TO JOOMLA?||00:30:00|
|How do I in install Joomla?||03:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Joomla for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Joomla for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.