Journalism is the production and distribution of reports. Reports can be about events, facts, ideas, and people. Since journalism has been with us all these years, it has been considered as a form of communication and information dissemination media. If you are someone who is interested in journalism, then you have to learn the basics of journalism. In this course, you will learn about newspaper journalism and how women have contributed to the journalism industry.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen, and entrepreneurs who are in the journalism sector
- People who have an interest in writing and journalism.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Journalism Bundle Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- News Writer
- Online Writer
- Social Content Creator.
|Journalism - New Version|
|Module 01: Introduction and Principles of Journalism|
|Introduction and Principles of Journalism||00:18:00|
|Module 02: History and Development of Journalism|
|History and Development of Journalism||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Interviewing|
|Module 04: Newspaper Journalism|
|Module 05: News Writing, Production and Reporting|
|News Writing, Production and Reporting||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Television Journalism|
|Module 07: Radio Journalism|
|Module 08: Media Regulatory Bodies|
|Media Regulatory Bodies||00:31:00|
|Module 09: Writing Skills for Journalists|
|Writing Skills for Journalists||00:41:00|
|Module 10: Journalism law|
|Module 11: Defamation|
|Module 12: Journalism Ethics|
|Module 13: Health and Safety for Journalists|
|Health and Safety for Journalists||00:38:00|
|Module 14: Niche Journalism|
|Module 15: Tips on Writing a Good Feature Story|
|Tips on Writing a Good Feature Story||00:32:00|
|Module 16: Online and Freelance Journalism|
|Online and Freelance Journalism||00:16:00|
|Module 17: Becoming a Journalist|
|Becoming a Journalist||00:29:00|
|Journalism - Old Version|
|What Is A Journalist?||01:00:00|
|What Type Of Degree Do I Need?||00:30:00|
|How To Get Started Writing Before Graduation||01:00:00|
|The Rules Of Journalism||01:00:00|
|Building A Portfolio||00:30:00|
|What Is Style?||01:00:00|
|What Does A Copy Editor Do?||01:00:00|
|Additional Degrees To Consider||01:00:00|
|Online Journalism – The Way Of The Future||01:00:00|
|What To Expect On Your First Job||00:30:00|
|What is news?||01:00:00|
|What is a journalist?||01:00:00|
|The shape of the news story||00:15:00|
|Writing the intro in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the intro, the golden rules||00:30:00|
|Writing the news story in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the news story – clear writing||00:30:00|
|What Is A Newspaper Reporter?||01:00:00|
|What Education Do I Need?||00:30:00|
|How To Start Newspaper Writing||01:00:00|
|The Rules Of Newspaper Reporting||02:00:00|
|Learning About Style||01:00:00|
|What Is A Copy Editor?||01:00:00|
|Additional Fields Of Study||01:00:00|
|Online Reporting – What You Need To Know||01:00:00|
|Your Path To Success As A Newspaper Reporter||01:00:00|
|Watch your interviewee’s body language.||00:15:00|
|Working with Sources||00:15:00|
|Glossary of Broadcast News Teams||00:15:00|
|Law, Ethics And Responsibility||00:15:00|
|Operating Standards for News and Public Affairs||00:15:00|
|What is the Media?||00:15:00|
|What Makes News?||00:30:00|
|Plan your Approach||01:00:00|
|Adhere to Deadlines||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Journalism|
|Definition of Social Media||00:15:00|
|Communication flow within journalism||00:15:00|
|The impact of social media on journalism||00:30:00|
|Women in Journalism|
|The Secret Significance of Journalism||01:00:00|
|Imperfections of the Existing Woman−Journalist||01:00:00|
|The Roads towards Journalism||01:00:00|
|The Outside Contributor||01:00:00|
|The Search for Copy||01:00:00|
|The Art of Corresponding with an Editor||00:30:00|
|Notes on the Leading Types of Papers||00:30:00|
|Woman’s Sphere in Journalism||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Journalism Bundle Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Journalism Bundle Course||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|