Are you someone who is in the business industry and have you ever heard of the Knowledge Management concept? Do you want to learn how to apply this to your organization? Then this module will surely be a big help to you and your organization!
Knowledge Management is to establish a system that can capture knowledge that consists of business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the company. This is important for anyone in the business industry to succeed. To be able to know about knowledge management, you have to understand this concept and learn to identify the dos and don’ts. You will also know the life cycle, paradigm, and models of Knowledge Management. After knowing everything about Knowledge Management, you will learn how to implement this to your business.
Who is the course for?
- Management professionals and experts that need to learn about knowledge management.
- Anyone who is interested in knowledge management and how it works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Knowledge Management Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Team Leader.
|Knowledge Management Diploma|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Knowledge Management||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Dos and Don’ts||00:30:00|
|Module Four – The Knowledge Management Life Cycle||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The New Knowledge Management Paradigm||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Knowledge Management Models||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Building a Knowledge Management Rationale||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Tips for Success||00:15:00|
|Module Eleven – Advance Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Knowledge Management Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Knowledge Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Knowledge Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.