The north of England remembers when in 2015 United Utilities announced that the Lancashire tap water was infected with microscopic bug. There was much panic following this and people were fighting to get to more bottled water instead of getting sick. This infectious bug was found by laboratory technicians who analyze water as a profession and if you want to learn a little about them, you can now do so with the help of this Laboratory Analyst Course.
This course like all good reading materials starts out with an introductory chapter where you learn about EPA definitions and the basics of water laboratory analysis. Following this you learn about several different water based bacteria, viruses and other forms of infections, including their origins and general structure and so much more. Next you focus on cryptosporidiosis – a diarrheal disease – its route of transmission, symptoms, prevention and more. Building on this you also learn about Cholera, Escherichia Coli and other related diseases that can spread through water.
Knowing all of this is a very important job for some people, yet it is just the peak of the iceberg. If you would like to find out more about water based diseases you should definitely get this course, after all the smartest say knowledge is power.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about microorganism and diseases
- Professionals wanting to learn about water diseases in order to expand their knowledge
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Laboratory Analyst Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Laboratory analyst
- Quality scientist
- Water resource specialist.
|Laboratory Analyst Course|
|Related Diseases: Part I||01:00:00|
|Related Diseases: Part II||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Laboratory Analyst Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Laboratory Analyst Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.