In this Leadership for Children and Young People’s Workforce course, you will take a closer look at the leadership skills, what it includes and what it means to society today.
This course is designed to extend and enhance your knowledge of the early year’s sector. Through this extensive course, you will obtain the opportunity to develop and intensify the practical leadership and management principles and skills needed to manage change, lead service improvement and to set best practice models possible. More importantly, you will acquire high-level reasoning skills, including reflection and critical analysis. This course assists you to consider advanced learning and continue the learning process and develop in-depth knowledge of developmental and learning theory. You will confidently place a much better system for assessment and planning when it required.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Leadership Qualities: Teaching Kids to be Leaders||00:45:00|
|Characteristics of A Great Leader||00:15:00|
|Secrets Your Kids Want You to Know||00:15:00|
|How to Develop Leadership Skills in Your Children||00:15:00|
|The Quiet Strength of the Introverted Leader||00:15:00|
|Inspiring Leadership in Kids of all Ages||00:15:00|
|Activities to Inculcate Leadership Qualities in Your Child||00:15:00|
|Make Your Child Independent||00:15:00|
|Tips For Raising Your Kids Right||00:15:00|
|Responsibilities for Teachers to Grow Leadership Skills in Children||00:15:00|
|Effective Ways To Promote Positive Behavior In Children||00:15:00|
|Becoming a Successful Young Leader at Work||00:30:00|
|Attitudes, Behaviours, Knowledge and Skills||00:15:00|
|How to Improve the Power of the Mind||01:00:00|
|Difference between Social and Moral Improvement||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.