In both your professional and personal life, leadership skills can be highly beneficial. The Leadership Management course is here to equip you with this valuable skill set. In this course, you will get introduced to the fundamentals of leadership management and reveal the secret of becoming an excellent leader.
This comprehensive Leadership Management course will help you comprehend the roles and responsibilities of a leader. You will learn about the differences between a leader and a manager. The engaging modules provide you with the skills to motivate and influence others. The course curriculum covers detailed lessons on the 6 C’s of leadership. You will attain the ability to identify the reasons behind failure in leadership.
This course will provide you with practical leadership skills in no time. From this Leadership Management course, you will be able to establish your competence in this area. Enrol now and take your leadership skills to the next level.
- Familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of a leader
- Understand the difference between a leader and a manager
- Learn the strategies to motivate and influence others
- Get introduced to the 6 C’s of leadership
- Enrich your knowledge about the facts that lead to failure in leadership
- Grasp the importance of consistency
Who is this Course for?
The Leadership Management course is for individuals who aspire to be great leaders.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Leadership Management course will be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Team Leader
|Module 01: Leadership Concept||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Theories on Leadership||00:50:00|
|Module 03: Network Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 04: How to Develop Enlightened Leadership||00:45:00|
|Module 05: How to be a Successful Leader?||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Leadership Styles||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Personality Style of a Leader||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Leadership and Management In The UK||00:25:00|
|Leadership & Managing People|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership||00:00:00|
|Module Three – Situational Leadership||00:00:00|
|Module Four – A Personal Inventory||00:00:00|
|Module Five – Modeling the Way||00:00:00|
|Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision||00:00:00|
|Module Seven – Challenging the Process||00:00:00|
|Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act||00:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart||00:00:00|
|Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills||00:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Setting Goals||00:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.