If you want to work as a project manager, it’s pretty essential to know how the top companies operate. The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a framework that helps you, as the Project Manager, keep on top of your project.
Lean Six Sigma is a proven business process improvement methodology for companies striving to gain a competitive edge. In high demand across a diverse range of industries, Lean Six Sigma training is a powerful way to become an invaluable asset at your organization and improve your career prospects. Learn how to reduce workload, eliminate waste and improve productivity in the long-term and develop objective metrics to measure, standardize and improve organizational goals.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how six sigma works
- Businessmen interested in improving their work process by reducing waste to increase profitability
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Lean Manufacturing
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Lean||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Liker’s Toyota Way||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The TPS House||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Five Principles of Lean Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – The First Improvement Concept (Value)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Improvement Toolkit||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:30:00|
|Six Sigma Basics||00:15:00|
|Management Tools for Generating Ideas||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Introduction & Overview||FREE||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Planning the Project|
|Define the Project Requirements||00:28:00|
|Create Your Project Plan||00:38:00|
|Implementing the Project Plan|
|Execute the Project Plan||00:13:00|
|Monitor the Progress of the Project||00:20:00|
|Negotiate for Success||00:16:00|
|Evaluate the Process||00:19:00|
|Mock Exam- Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.