Racing games are always high on demand; if you want to pursue a career in the gaming industry, you must master the skills to build these games. The Learn 3D Racing Game with THREE.js & CANNON.js course is here to help you out.
From this Learn 3D Racing Game with THREE.js & CANNON.js course, you will learn the crucial steps to create a fantastic racing game with THREE.js and CANNON.js. The course will first introduce you to the basics of THREE.js and CANNON.js. Then you will build the skills to create a CANNON.RaycastVehicle and understand how to use the joystick to control your vehicle. The course will also teach you all the strategies of adding eye candies like SFX, SkyBox, colliders to your game. You will also familiarize yourself with the process of adding GUI.
Enroll the Learn 3D Racing Game with THREE.js & CANNON.js course and get an opportunity to add a valuable skill set to your resume. This course will also increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Understand the fundamentals of 3D graphics
- Receive a detailed introduction to THREE.js and CANNON.js
- Familiarize yourself with all the steps for building a CANNON.RaycastVehicle
- Learn the procedure of adding SkyBox and SFX
- Build your skills in adding a GUI
Who is this course for?
This Learn 3D Racing Game with THREE.js & CANNON.js course is for those interested in building game developing skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Learn 3D Racing Game with THREE.js & CANNON.js course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Game Developer
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Setting up a Web Server||00:03:00|
|Module 03: 3D Basics||00:04:00|
|Module 04: How to get your assets||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Using Blender||00:04:00|
|Unit 02: Introducing THREE.js|
|Module 01: The THREE.js website||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Your first 3D app||00:11:00|
|Module 03: The FBXLoader class||00:05:00|
|Unit 03: Introducing CANNON.js|
|Module 01: The CANNON.js website||00:03:00|
|Module 02: CANNON.js basics||00:12:00|
|Module 03: More about rigid bodies||00:04:00|
|Module 04: Debugging your physics||00:06:00|
|Unit 04: The CANNON.RaycastVehicle class|
|Module 01: Creating a CANNON.RaycastVehicle||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Adding wheels||00:06:00|
|Module 03: Using the JoyStick class to control your vehicle||00:05:00|
|Module 04: Limitations for colliders||00:01:00|
|Unit 05: Adding the eye-candy|
|Module 01: Sizing your assets||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Adding colliders||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Loading your assets||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Converting the colliders to Cannon Bodies||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Adding a SkyBox||00:02:00|
|Module 06: Adding checkpoints and resetting the car||00:03:00|
|Module 07: Using the Preloader class||00:02:00|
|Module 08: Adding SFX||00:03:00|
|Unit 06: Adding a GUI|
|Module 01: Limiting the GUI to the corners and the centre||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Adding onclick events||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Controlling the width and height for different screens||00:02:00|
|Unit 07: Conclusion|
|Module 01: What have you learned?||00:02:00|
|Module 02: More fun with THREE.js and CANNON.js||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.