The concept of genealogy is being popular in the UK workforce and many opportunities of work in this sector are being created. Learn the knowledge you need to be work in the sector from this Learn About DNA and Genealogy course and develop your career as a genealogist.
This Learn About DNA and Genealogy course will teach you how you can perform fascinating researches in genealogy. You will learn about the structures of DNA, the rules of genealogical research, ethical and legal aspects of DNA tests and genealogy from this course. This course will familiarize you with various DNA testing models and teach you how they work.
The easily understandable and interactive lessons will help you to grasp difficult concepts easily. You’ll be able to learn genealogy from scratch in this Learn About DNA and Genealogy course. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about genealogy and build their career in this sector.
- Learn about the fundamentals and principles of genealogy
- Understand how genealogy research works
- Familiarize with the career opportunities based on genealogy research
- Know about the structure of the gene
- Understand the importance of DNA in genealogy
- Learn about civil registration records and be able to access the records
- Familiarize with the rules of effective genealogical research
- Learn about different DNA testing methods
- Get a clear understanding of the legal and ethical aspects of DNA testing
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Learn About DNA and Genealogy course is ideal for those who want to learn more about genealogy and establish their career in the life science sector. You will learn how you can understand DNA structures and learn information and meaning from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Learn About DNA and Genealogy is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Ancestry Research Workers
- Family History Consultants
- Forensic Engineers
|Module 01: Introduction to Genealogy|
|Introduction to Genealogy||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Introduction to DNA|
|Introduction to DNA||00:15:00|
|Module 03: The Use of DNA Testing in Genealogy|
|The Use of DNA Testing in Genealogy||00:28:00|
|Module 04: DNA Testing Ethical Issues|
|DNA Testing Ethical Issues||00:28:00|
|Module 05: Types of DNA Testing for Genealogy|
|Types of DNA Testing for Genealogy||00:23:00|
|Module 06: Rules for Effective Genealogical Research|
|Rules for Effective Genealogical Research||00:26:00|
|Module 07: English Genealogy: Finding the Records- Part: 1|
|English Genealogy: Finding the Records- Part: 1||00:34:00|
|Module 08: English Genealogy: Finding the Records- Part: 2|
|English Genealogy: Finding the Records- Part: 2||00:24:00|
No Reviews found for this course.