Get started with Autodesk Eagle, the most popular Electronics Design Automation software used by millions of people around the globe.
In this Learn the Art and Science of PCB Design with Eagle Software course, you will get step-by-step instructions on how to design PCB using Eagle. The course begins by outlining how to install and set up Eagle and create a new project. It will then take you through the process of designing schematics in Eagle, adding and connecting components to the schematics, drawing the PCB layout and making the circuit board. You will learn how to create single and double sided PCB designs and understand how to create custom libraries in Eagle components.
Eagle provides a simple interface and a library with a large number of electrical components and electronics. It’s amazing features makes it widely used by students, professionals and hobbyists for circuit design and PCB. Enrol in this Learn the Art and Science of PCB Design with Eagle Software today and take your first steps to become a PCB designer!
- Deepen your understanding of PCB design and circuit design with Eagle
- Be able to create single and double sided PCB designs
- Learn how to install external libraries in Eagle
- Learn how to add components to Eagle schematic’s
- Strengthen your ability to design schematics with Eagle
- Know how to design your boards
- Gain an excellent understanding of SMT components
Who is this course for?
The Learn the Art and Science of PCB Design with Eagle Software course is incredibly beneficial for professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of circuit design and PCB design. Upgrading skills in this program will open doors to tremendous opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Learn the Art and Science of PCB Design with Eagle Software course provides essential skills to possess that makes you proficient in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- PCB Designer
- Electronic Design Technician
- Electronics Project Manager
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Basics of Printed Circuit Board (Important)||00:13:00|
|Unit 02: Software Installation and Creating First project|
|Module 01: Eagle Software Installation||00:04:00|
|Module 02: Creating Project with Eagle||00:05:00|
|Unit 03: Library and Schematic|
|Module 01: Creating Schematic with Eagle||00:09:00|
|Module 02: Eagle Installing External Libraries||00:06:00|
|Module 03: Update: Directly adding External Libraries online||00:03:00|
|Unit 04: Single Sided PCB Design|
|Module 01: Create First Complete Schematic in Eagle||00:07:00|
|Module 02: First PCB Layout, the proper placement of component||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Create First Single Sided PCB with Eagle||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Adding Name and Labels to Eagle Schematics||00:06:00|
|Unit 05: Creating PCB Project|
|Module 01: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 1||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 2||00:09:00|
|Module 03: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 3||00:05:00|
|Unit 06: Copper Pour|
|Module 01: Adding Copper Pour to Eagle PCB||00:06:00|
|Unit 07: Double Sided PCB Design|
|Module 01: Double Sided PCB Design with Eagle||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Double Sided PCB Design (Hands On)||00:09:00|
|Unit 08: All about SMT Components|
|Module 01: Surface Mount Devices in Eagle||00:08:00|
|Module 02: SMT based Schematic (FTDI Project)||00:11:00|
|Module 03: SMT and Double Sided PCB Design||00:09:00|
|Unit 09: Create Custom Library Component in Eagle|
|Module 01: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 1||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 2||00:08:00|
|Module 03: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 3||00:07:00|
|Unit 10: Using Autorouter (Cheating the Software!!!)|
|Module 01: Use Autorouter for single sided PCB||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Use Autorouter for Double sided PCB||00:01:00|
|Unit 11: Copy frequently required parts in your library|
|Module 01: Copy frequently required parts in your library||00:03:00|
|Unit 12: Manufacturing Guide|
|Module 01: Print a Single Sided PCB||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Gerber File Extraction||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Generate Bill of Materials||00:02:00|
|Unit 13: Solution Videos, added as per requests|
|Module 01: PCB Artwork of Electronic Cricket Match Circuit||00:11:00|
|Unit 14: Ending Notes|
|Module 01: Eagle Current Calculation||00:08:00|
|Module 02: Conclusion||00:01:00|
|Resources – Learn the Art and Science of PCB Design with Eagle Software||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.