Do you know that addiction is one of the regular issues or problems by individuals? Addiction is something everyone can suffer, regardless of where you are in the world. But why people are prone to addiction? To be able to understand addiction, we should acknowledge that addiction is an issue that cannot be solved unless treated and this treatment should be carefully followed through or else the effort the patient has exerted will be put to waste. In this certificate course, you will be able to know what happens when a drug enters your body and your mind, how your brain changes depending on its dosage, and how this procedure can make recuperating from addiction to normal way of living.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people cope up with their drug addiction
- People who have the interest to learn the ways to cope with drug addiction
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Addiction Counselling is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|What is Counselling?||00:15:00|
|Purpose and Aims of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Fields of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Skills Needed in Counselling||00:30:00|
|Ethics in Counselling||00:15:00|
|Addiction Counselling Basics||01:00:00|
|Realize That You Need Help||01:00:00|
|Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment||01:00:00|
|Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction||01:00:00|
|Have an Open Mind||01:00:00|
|Be Honest With Yourself and Others||01:00:00|
|The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Addiction Counselling||00:15:00|
|Role of Addiction Counsellor||00:30:00|
|Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling||00:15:00|
|Dealing With Problems That Arise||00:15:00|
|Counsellor Characteristics and Training||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Addiction Counselling||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Addiction Counselling||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.