Are you a new mother? Do you want to take care of a baby with appropriate skills? Then this course will be perfect for you and your needs!
Joys and angst of holding your first baby is an amazing experience. Most parents hit it off with their little ones immediately. The need to bond with an infant is ordinarily activated by an extreme feeling that makes a parent especially a mother need to love and secure her young posterity. For a few people, this may require a more extended period particularly after a lengthy pregnancy or a strenuous work. The key to baby care is to ensure an ideal environment that promotes newborn children’s well-being, subjective, enthusiastic and social improvement. In this course you will be able to learn how babies develop, bonding and communication with the baby, changing first baby’s diaper, baby essentials, baby feeding guide, health, and nutritious etc. The course covers fundamental components of baby care including babies different behavioral states, essential parts of parental figures’ cooperation with newborn children, the part of playing in babies’ advancement and approaches to address babies’ issues at each condition of their improvement.
Who is the course for?
- Health Professionals and Workers who are into toddlers health and nutrition
- Anyone who wants to know how to take care of a baby and help the mother
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course will be useful for New Mothers and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Infant Massage Therapist
- Labour and Delivery Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Lactation Consultant
- And Much More.
|Level 2 Certificate in Baby Care|
|Bonding Time With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Communicating With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Fashion Tips For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|How To Change My First Baby’s Diaper||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Essentials||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Feeding Guide||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Learning The Basics||00:30:00|
|My First Baby: Understanding The Crying Game||00:30:00|
|Nutritious Bites For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|The Joys And Angst Of Holding My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Baby Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Baby Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.