Do you want to stay fit but having a hard time because you don’t know how to do it properly? Do you want to have a healthy diet and maintain nutrition for your body? This Dieting Course will address these concerns by providing you the right information and strategies on what, when and how to eat healthy and nutritious food.
The condition of obesity on the planet today is a worry for everyone particularly those in developed nations. In spite of the endeavours these legislatures have taken, the epidemic appears to end up noticeably more serious. It influences both kids and in addition grown-ups. The primary explanation behind the development of this epidemic is an absence of legitimate sustenance learning among the general population. A large portion of the general population has constrained physical exercise as kids invest a great deal of energy playing video and web diversions or sitting in front of the TV.
Individuals who end up plainly stout in their adolescence will most likely be unable to beat it and take it into adulthood. The issue is more genuine among minorities who have less access to quality medical care to help in treating the issue. Obesity has turned out to be more typical as individuals receive the accommodations of life and nourishments that include more wellbeing dangers than advantages. In this crash course, you will be able to learn the proper dieting and fitness activities to avoid obesity and become healthy.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Dash Dieting will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professionals
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
|Level 2 Certificate in Dash Dieting|
|What Is This Thing The DASH Diet?||01:00:00|
|The History Of The DASH Diet||01:00:00|
|Is The DASH Diet All It’s Cracked Up To Be?||01:00:00|
|Incorporating The DASH Diet Into Your Lifestyle||01:00:00|
|What To Eat And What To Avoid||01:00:00|
|A Day In The Life Of A DASH Diet||01:00:00|
|How Do I Shop For Groceries On The DASH Diet?||01:00:00|
|Dang! How Do I Eat At Restaurants On The DASH Diet?||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Dash Dieting||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Dash Dieting||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.