Master the techniques of Gestalt Therapy by enrolling the course_title] course.
Gestalt Therapy was first developed by Fritz Perls that helps the patients by focusing on their present instead of the past memories. It is a psychotherapeutic approach that guides the patients to think about the present and to find out the happiness in the present instead of remembering the past experiences. The therapy sometimes helps you to treat past conflicts by role-playing.
The course shows you how to use Gestalt approach for treating your patients. You will learn the importance of using experiments in therapy sessions, and how to work with couples and groups. Finally, the course covers the strategies used by the prominent Gestalt therapist for treating patients such as “Empty Chair Technique” or “Repetition & Exaggeration”, Mindfulness” approach, etc.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in Gestalt Therapy approach
- Anyone who wants to become a coach, counsellor, therapist
- Anyone who wants to use their certification from this course for work or further study!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:03:00|
|About the Course||00:05:00|
|What is Psychotherapy||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Gestalt Therapy|
|What is Gestalt Therapy||00:09:00|
|The origins of Gestalt Approach||00:12:00|
|Psychoanalysis & Gestalt approach||00:09:00|
|Forms of Psychotherapy||00:11:00|
|Therapeutic Relationship in Gestalt therapy||00:11:00|
|Philosophy and Principles in Gestalt Therapy|
|The ‘Self’ in Gestalt therapy||00:09:00|
|Gestalt ‘Present’ Awareness||00:10:00|
|The concept of ‘Respect’||00:06:00|
|The concept of ‘Social Responsibility’||00:07:00|
|The Concept of ‘Relationship’ in Gestalt||00:08:00|
|The Essence & Principles|
|Field Theoretical strategies||00:07:00|
|The Theory of Change||00:09:00|
|The concept of ‘Mindfulness’||00:11:00|
|Gestalt Therapy Techniques|
|Exercise and Experiments||00:05:00|
|The Empty Chair Technique||00:09:00|
|Discussing ‘dreams’ (Dream Work)||00:10:00|
|Exaggeration & Repetition||00:05:00|
|Guided Imagery and Fantasy||00:11:00|
|Working with ‘Unfinished Business’||00:09:00|
|Forms & Methods of Therapy|
|Working with Couples||00:00:00|
|Working with Groups||00:00:00|
|Pros & Cons of Gestalt Therapy|
|The Strengths of Gestalt approach||00:00:00|
|Critiques & Limitations||00:00:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.