This course is designed to equip you with the skills to identify the benefits of implementing health and wellness programs within your business. If you want to have profiting business, you need to keep your employees happy, safe and healthy. You will find all the required comprehensive information and tools related to health and wellness at the workplace in this course.
Every business expected to have employees who will be happy, safe and healthy as this improve their productivity. Learn in details about the different types of health and wellness programs and the essential benefits through this course. Explore and identify the common health conditions and their solutions. Identify the advantages of forming a health and wellness committee. Through this course, you will also learn how the to implement and maintain health and wellness programs within your business. In this course, you will learn necessary skills, knowledge and information about Health and Wellness at Workplace.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be beneficial for individuals working in any kind of workplace.
- For team leaders or managers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager.
- Nutrition Consultant.
- Health and Wellness Manager.
|Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Definition of a Health and Wellness Program||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Health and Wellness Programs||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Health Behavior Programs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Health Screenings and Maintenance Programs||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Mental Health Programs||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Evaluate the Need||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Process||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Implementation||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Create a Culture of Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Evaluate Results||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate In Health and Wellness at Workplace||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.