Do you want to stay fit and have a healthy heart or do you want to have a healthy diet to maintain the right nutrition for your body? The Certificate Course to Heart Nutrition will address these concerns by providing you the right information and strategies on the healthy and nutritious food you need to eat.
People nowadays are concerned with their health and want to be healthy and fit. To achieve this, you need the ideal nourishment that will diminish the possibility of having a coronary illness. You will learn how to execute heart solid practices into your regular day to day life. You will also learn what the role of nutrition in heart disease treatment is and how to avoid unhealthy food. Learning through this certificate course will help you in developing a fact-based understanding of nutrition which can help you make better dietary decisions for yourself and others.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and health people who are inclined to heart nutrition.
- Health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their heart healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Wellness Coach
- And Much More!
|Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition|
|Role Of Nutrition In Heart Disease Treatment||00:30:00|
|The Natural Remedy Enhances Heart Health||00:30:00|
|Vitamins For A Healthy Heart||01:00:00|
|Nutritional Supplements For Treating Heart Diseases||00:30:00|
|Getting Folic Acid For Heart Disease||00:30:00|
|Natural Fat Is Good For The Heart||01:00:00|
|Guide to a Healthy Heart||00:00:00|
|Nutrition for a Healthy Heart||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Heart Nutrition||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.