As part of the Human Resources Management department, your goal is to retain efficient and effective employees. To retain them, you need to have an onboarding program since it effectively shapes new employees and company culture. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Human Resource Management, specifically in employee onboarding. Explore the benefits and purpose of onboarding and the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Who is the course for?
- Human Resource office managers and officers who want to know more about the employee onboarding program.
- People who have an interest in knowing more about Human Resource Management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in HR Management: Employee Onboarding course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Officer
- Labour Relations Officer
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Relations Manager.
|Level 2 Certificate in HR Management: Employee Onboarding|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Purpose of Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Introduction||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Onboarding Preparation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Onboarding Checklist||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Creating an Engaging Program||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Following Up with New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Setting Expectations||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Resiliency and Flexibility||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Assigning Work||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Providing Feedback||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Employee Onboarding- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 2 Certificate in HR Management: Employee Onboarding||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in HR Management: Employee Onboarding||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in HR Management: Employee Onboarding||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.