Every business needs a pristine organization method to maintain its inventory. This helps to improve productivity, distribution, and proper financial management. Level 2 Certificate in Inventory Management will help you to teach yourself an efficient employee and run smooth operation.
In this course, you will learn about the basic terms used in warehouse, identify goals and objectives of inventory management, calculate safety stock, reorder points, evaluation of inventory management systems, maintain inventory accuracy, etc. As a stockroom manager, you will be able to satisfy need with stockpiling too much and run a smooth operation after finishing this course.
- Interpret different terms so that you can understand the repeatedly used warehouse management
- Recognise the targets as well as the purposes of inventory management and assess your procedures for these goals
- Assess safety stock, reorder points, as well as order quantities
- Measure inventory management process
- Locate the segments of the inventory system
- Learn how can sustain fairer inventory perfection
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 2 Certificate in Inventory Management is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 2 Certificate in Inventory Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Inventory?||00:30:00|
|Types of Inventory||00:15:00|
|Setting up the Warehouse||00:15:00|
|What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?||00:15:00|
|The Warehouse Inventory Cycle||00:15:00|
|The Receiving Process||00:15:00|
|The Put-Away Process||00:15:00|
|Maintaining Inventory Accuracy||00:30:00|
|The Outbound Process||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Inventory Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Inventory Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.