Master the latest techniques of UX design with the Level 2 Certificate in UX Design course.
User experience design or UX helps you to enhance the user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure of the users while experiencing or using your product. Throughout the course, you will learn the common UX mistakes people do while designing websites. You will be able to understand the human behaviour and psychology when they use your site. Based on this human behaviour and psychology, you will be able to apply the Usability Principles for improving your digital product that will satisfy the customers and meet their needs. Screenshots of UX problems faced by many designers, developers, and product managers will be presented to you so that you can understand the concepts easily.
Instead of these, the course discusses the role of a role of UX developers for making any Website’s or Apps Usability better.
Who is the course for?
- SEO Experts
- UI Designers
- Design Directors
- Web Designers
- Mobile App Developes
- Startup CEO
- Anyone who wants to learn User Experiene
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to User Expericne, UX Roles and how to be a UX Designer|
|What Is UI||FREE||00:05:00|
|Can I be a Ux Designer-updated||00:03:00|
|Different Role of Ux Designer||00:06:00|
|Major Parts of Ux Design||00:05:00|
|Human Centered Design, Double Diamond Model of Design and Root Cause analysis|
|Human Centered Design||00:03:00|
|Root Cause Analysis||00:02:00|
|Seven Stages of Actions||00:05:00|
|Five second test firstusability test||00:02:00|
|What is Agile UX||00:06:00|
|Principles & Concepts of User Experience, Usability and Interaction Design|
|Affordance And Signfiers||00:06:00|
|Affordance And Signifiers-examples-fix-video||00:06:00|
|Afforadances explained headshot||00:05:00|
|Natural Mapping with examples||00:09:00|
|Mentalmodels conceptual models||00:06:00|
|Working Memory Example||00:07:00|
|06. Recognition And Recall||00:04:00|
|User Expectations examples||00:08:00|
|User expectation headshot||00:02:00|
|Peripheral Vision examples||00:07:00|
|Context of Use||00:05:00|
|Context of use headshot||00:02:00|
|Why-stakeholders are important||00:04:00|
|Information Architecture Examples||00:11:00|
|Human Behavior Patterns, Decision making, scanning patterns and Change Blindness|
|Humans Lazy Behavior decision Paralsis And Scanning||00:05:00|
|Human Decisions-Old And New Brain||00:03:00|
|Humans Hate Change||00:03:00|
|Our Goals And Change Blindness||00:03:00|
|Human behavior decision Paralysis hate change Examples||00:08:00|
|F-z Patterns Cart Abondomnment, Form Field Conversions||00:07:00|
|Designing for Humans → How to design better products for humans|
|Feedback Within Context Walmart||00:03:00|
|Constraints With Examples||00:06:00|
|Consistancy With Examples.mp4||00:06:00|
|Slips And Mistakes With Examples||00:04:00|
|Designing For Errors With Examples||00:04:00|
|User In Control with Examples||00:05:00|
|Grouping And chunking with Examples||00:04:00|
|Humans Have Limits||00:07:00|
|How Developers can improve User Experience?|
|Using desgin patters dont reinvent the wheel||00:05:00|
|Dont let users think do heavy calculation yourself||00:08:00|
|Speed and Delays||00:06:00|
|Guiding And Training Users||00:04:00|
|Barriers To Entry||00:05:00|
|Natural Language with Examples||00:08:00|
|Natural Language Forms||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.