Knowing the basics of how Windows 8 system works will help you utilize the advanced features that will make your professional life easier. Through this course, you will learn which apps to use and how to utilize it well. You will learn the features of the new task bar and charms bar and know how to manage your files and folders in a more organised way. Understand all the basic features of networking and Devices, settings and the control panel. Know how to keep your system running smoothly with security and maintenance options to avoid delays and maintain your productivity. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Windows 8 Operating System.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn how Windows 8 works
- People who have an interest in knowing all the basics and essentials in Windows 8
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Windows 8 Operating System is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in.
|Level 2 Certificate in Windows 8 Operating System|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Windows 8||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Apps||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Working with the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Using the Taskbar||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Working with the Charms Bar||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Managing Your Files and Folders||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Networking and Devices||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Settings and the Control Panel||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Personalizing Windows 8||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Understanding Security and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Level 2 Certificate in Windows 8 Operating System||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Windows 8 Operating System||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Windows 8 Operating System||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.