The human body is a fragile system, and put many demands on it every day. Activities, like reaching to get supplies off of a shelf, sitting in front of a computer for hours every day, and moving heavy products around the shop, can all take a toll on our bodies. In this Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention you will learn how to make your environment as ergonomic as possible.
By this course, you will learn to identify where to get ergonomics information for your region, how ergonomics can be incorporated into your workplace, and more. So, stop thinking and join this course now.
- Allot a definition to ergonomics and the terms it include
- Recognise from where you can get ergonomics information for your area
- Locate the ways ergonomics could be incorporated for your workplace
- Evaluate the environment for ergonomic risks, learn to open ways so as to solve the issues, as well as planning for their application.
- Recheck along with assessing your ergonomic endeavor
- Apply the change management technique proficiently
- Relate the fundamental principles linked to ergonomics
- Get to know outlining ergonomic practices to sit, stand, lift, carry, push, as well as to pull
- Make designs for an ergonomic workstation
- Recognise the crucial ergonomic features of tools as well as machines
- Interpret the role of the environmental factors for example, (sound, air quality, as well as light) play in ergonomics
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview (Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention)||00:15:00|
|The Role of Ergonomics in Your Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Ergonomic Assessment Cycle||00:05:00|
|Identifying and Assessing Ergonomic Hazards||00:30:00|
|Developing a Plan to Address Ergonomic Issues||00:15:00|
|Identifying and Implementing Solutions||00:15:00|
|Obtaining Employee Buy-In||00:15:00|
|Tips for Successful Implementation||00:15:00|
|Reviewing Your Ergonomics Program||00:15:00|
|Basic Ergonomic Principles||00:15:00|
|Optimal Sitting and Standing||00:15:00|
|Safe Lifting and Transporting||00:15:00|
|Safe Tool Selection and Use||00:15:00|
|Creating an Ergonomic Environment||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Ergonomics- Injury Prevention||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.