Are you having a hard time controlling workplace violence? We highly recommend that you take this management course which will greatly help you in this respect. This course is specialising on workplace violence to teach you the right way to resolving issues and deal with violence in your place of work.
Workplace harassment or violence can hinder the success of your business. Employees that are unsecured and unsatisfied with their workplace can affect their working performance. Thus, learning how to manage workplace violence will help you. You will learn about violence and how to understand bullies in your workplace. You will also learn to create risk assessment and recognise your responsibilities for the organisation you are working for. Learn how to develop relevant effective policies and procedures that you could apply in your organisation.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace violence management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle work violence.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
|Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What Is Workplace Harassment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Identifying the Bully||00:30:00|
|Module Four – How to Handle Workplace Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Risk Assessment (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Risk Assessment (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Being the Victim||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Checklist for Employers||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Interview Process||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Investigation Process||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.