Do you want to make work safer, healthier and more sustainable for all your employees? Do you want to gain the knowledge to implement a fully functioning health, safety, and environmental management system suited to the needs of your organisation? If yes, then this course is just tailored for you.
Working environment security and well-being strategies are essential components of any cutting edge business or association. They can help guarantee worker prosperity and also cultivate a productive workplace. Our Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Safety course directs you through the vital viewpoints required in work environment security and well-being and is perfect for anybody wishing to attain certification or gain a greater understanding of the topic. You will pick up a thorough knowledge of the main viewpoints, for example, risk investigation, hazard identification and control, well-being instruction and preparing, and best practice strategies for implementation of important security programs.
Who is the course for?
- Managers, supervisors and staff from various types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues.
- Students and business professionals who are interested in knowing more about the field of health and safety.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Safety is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Health and safety advisor.
|Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Safety|
|Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important||01:00:00|
|It Takes Team Effort!||01:00:00|
|Some Rules are Compulsory||00:30:00|
|You Need a Backup Plan Always||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Issues and Concerns||00:30:00|
|How to Deal with Noncompliance||00:15:00|
|Remember What the Workplace is for||01:00:00|
|Make Your Workplace a Good Place||00:30:00|
|Are Dress Codes Appropriate?||00:30:00|
|People Who Work After Hours||01:00:00|
|Your Fire Safety Plan||01:00:00|
|Plan for Emergencies||00:30:00|
|Promoting a Safe Environment||00:30:00|
|Do You Need Security Guards?||00:15:00|
|Special Situations: The Handicapped||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Safety||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.