If you want to learn about Supporting Collective and Social Learning, then this course is meant for you.
Social learning is a continuous and a never-ending journey. We are living in a technology-advanced era where everything might change without you knowing. To be able to cope up with this, it is important that you adapt to changes, especially on the social norms and trends. Thus, this course is created for you to learn various aspects of social learning and social skills. Take this opportunity to learn about social learning to identify and use social learning tools. Know more about modelling and observation in this course that will help you understand effective social learning skills.
Who is the course for?
- Private or public officials who want to learn about socialism and learn about the social culture.
- People who have an interest in socialism in general.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Government Official
- Public Servant
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Role Playing (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Role Playing (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Utilizing the Right Tools (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Utilizing the Right Tools (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Modeling and Observational Learning||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Award in Supporting Collective and Social Learning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.