Get introduced to the powerful vector image creation program in the Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Illustrator course.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor that allows you to create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and elaborate illustrations for any medium which is a staple for professional designers everywhere now.
Through this course, you will master the advanced tricks and techniques of creating vector images with Adobe Illustrator. You will learn how to create logos, graphics, cartoons and fonts for the photo-realistic layouts of Adobe Photoshop. More importantly, get introduced to all the essential tools of this software, such as builder tool, pen tool, curvature tool, eyedropper tool, library tool, brushes, and many more. Type and font, RGB and CMYK also discussed in the course.
Upon completion of the course, you can create pleasing logos and vector images that can use over a wide variety of platforms.
By taking this course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with this software.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design with the industry-leading application.
- Graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Photoshop users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|01 Welcome to the Course – Illustrator Essentials 2018||00:03:00|
|02 Download the Course Project Files||00:01:00|
|03 Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator||00:08:00|
|04 Drawing with Shapes and Lines.MP4||00:23:00|
|05 The Shape Builder Tool||00:08:00|
|06 Draw a Modern Fox with the Shape Builder Tool||00:10:00|
|07 Draw an Impossible Shape Logo with the Shape Builder Tool||00:05:00|
|08 The Curvature Tool||00:13:00|
|09 The Pen Tool||00:13:00|
|10 The Pencil Tool and Advanced Stroke Options||00:13:00|
|11 Using Brushes||00:13:00|
|12 The Width Tool||00:09:00|
|13 Type and Font||00:14:00|
|14 Curve Type on a Path||00:13:00|
|15 Break Apart and Destroy Text||00:04:00|
|16 What is RGB & CMYK||00:04:00|
|17 Using the Eye Dropper Tool||00:04:00|
|18 The Color Theme Tool||00:05:00|
|21 Compound Paths||00:11:00|
|22 CC Libraries||00:10:00|
|23 The Liquify Tool||00:08:00|
|24 Bend and Warp||00:06:00|
|25 Repeating Shapes||00:05:00|
|27 Vectorize Images||00:12:00|
|28 Adobe Capture App||00:11:00|
|29 Free Templates from Adobe||00:04:00|
|30 Saving for Print||00:06:00|
|31 Exporting for Web||00:05:00|
|32 Redrawing the Mastercard Logo||00:05:00|
|33 Redrawing the Instagram Logo||00:08:00|
|34 Redrawing the Kadak Logo||00:11:00|
|35 Redrawing the eHarmony Logo||00:11:00|
|36 Redrawing the Tinder Logo||00:06:00|
|37 Redrawing the BP Logo||00:08:00|
|38 Adobe Illustrator Cheat Sheet and Shortcuts||00:10:00|
|Activity 0 – Intro to Activities||00:01:00|
|Activity 1 – Solution||00:11:00|
|Activity 2 – Swan Solution||00:14:00|
|Activity 3 – Coloring the Impossible Triangle||00:03:00|
|Activity 4 – Drawing and Coloring the Owl||00:10:00|
|Activity 5 – Drawing the Owl with the Pen Tool||00:09:00|
|Activity 6 – Drawing with the Pencil Tool||00:11:00|
|Activity 7 – Width Tool Love-||00:23:00|
|Activity 8 – Badge||00:12:00|
|Activity 9 – Liquify||00:09:00|
|Activity 10 – Repeating Shapes||00:05:00|
|Activity 11 – Patterns||00:06:00|
|Activity 12 – Vectorizing Images||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.