Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application that mostly used by creative professionals to design printed or electronic publications, such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books, ebooks, etc.
Enrolling in the Level 3 Diploma in Adobe InDesign will give you the opportunity to learn the techniques of using the Adobe InDesign. In this course, you will learn how to work with the software, as well as create and format tables, print projects, and other essential tools. Apart from these, the course also teaches you the keyboard shortcuts for making your work simple and quicker. You will learn to create simple vector illustrations using the tools available in InDesign.
Upon completion of the course, you will able to create a layout with a combination of text, images and colour, or with either text or images alone, and you can cope without any difficulty by only using InDesign.
If you want to be creative in your ideas and designs, then InDesign is superb for enabling your creativity.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe InDesign
- Anyone wanting to design professional flyers, PDFs, eBooks, and other publications
- Entrepreneurs, online businesses, artists, graphic designers – anyone who wants to learn this amazing Adobe application
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|1 Intro Indesign||FREE||00:02:00|
|2 – Course Downloadables||00:01:00|
|2 Conclusion InDesign||00:02:00|
|3 Let’s Start Creating!||00:14:00|
|4 InDesign Workspace||00:08:00|
|5 The Workspace||00:06:00|
|6 Customize Your Workspace||00:08:00|
|7 Create a New Document||00:06:00|
|8 Navigating and Zooming||00:03:00|
|9 Setting up Your Document||00:00:00|
|10 Working with Pages||00:08:00|
|11 Working with Multiple Documents||00:03:00|
|12 Challenge: Create a Mock Setup Document||00:01:00|
|13 Assignment Solution||00:02:00|
|14 – Saving and Exporting||00:05:00|
|15 – Creating a Real Estate Listing||00:01:00|
|16- Placeing Image||00:12:00|
|17 – Placing Text||00:10:00|
|18 – Preflighting||00:05:00|
|19- Formatting and Flowing||00:09:00|
|20 Text Wrap||00:11:00|
|21 – Text on Paths||00:09:00|
|22 – Craislist Assignment||00:02:00|
|23 My Version||00:14:00|
|24 Intro Multi -Page Documents||00:03:00|
|25 – Master Pages||00:09:00|
|26 – Page Numbers||00:04:00|
|27 – Master Text Frames||00:04:00|
|28 – Threading Text||00:08:00|
|29 – Placeholder Frames||00:04:00|
|30 – Styles||00:11:00|
|31 – HyperLinks||00:06:00|
|32 – Layer Panel||00:13:00|
|33 – 4 Page Assignment||00:01:00|
|34 – My Version 5 Page||00:21:00|
|35 – Creating a Table||00:12:00|
|36 – Formatting table||00:16:00|
|37 – Assignment Report||00:01:00|
|38 – My Version||00:18:00|
|39 – Color Swatches||00:07:00|
|40 – Additional Tools||00:10:00|
|42 – Keyboard Shortcuts||00:04:00|
|43 – Finishing Work||00:04:00|
|44 – Export Settings||00:07:00|
|45 – Final Project||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.