Are you someone who manages a team or a department? Do you notice that your colleagues need some encouragement and you need to know how? Or are you an expert in guiding or mentoring anyone to become positive in life? Or have you heard about appreciative inquiry and want to apply it to your profession? Then this course will surely be able to help you learn the basics and important lessons on appreciative inquiry to be able to utilize it!
Learning about appreciative inquiry will help you look the best in people and how you will be able to utilize it for work and everyday life. In this course, you will be able to know the definition of appreciative inquiry then learn how to think in positive terms and avoid pessimism. You will also learn how to encourage others to do so. Moreover, you will learn to recognize positive attributes in people and how to create positive imagery. By learning the necessary skills you will also be able to manage and guide employees in a positive environment to succeed in their career and life in general.
Who is the course for?
- Leaders or mentors and guide who want to know about appreciative inquiry and learn how to guide people in becoming positive with their career and outlook on their lives.
- People who have an interest in knowing about the appreciative inquiry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Diploma in Appreciative Inquiry course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Development Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach or Mentor
- Technical Supervisor.
|Level 3 Diploma in Appreciative Inquiry|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Introducing Appreciative Inquiry||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Changing the Way You Think||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Four D Model||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Four I Model||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Appreciative Inquiry Interview Style||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Anticipatory Reality||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – The Power of Positive Imagery||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Influencing Change Through Appreciative Inquiry||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Coaching and Managing With Appreciative Inquiry||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Creating a Positive Core||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Appreciative Inquiry- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Appreciative Inquiry||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Appreciative Inquiry||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.