This course has been updated by the instructor. Click here to get the latest edition.
Are you curious about the types of autism? Do you know someone or are you dealing with someone who has autism? What are the common symptoms to look out for? Learn more about autism in this diploma course and know how to develop appropriate support for individuals who suffer from it.
Are you curious about the different types of autism? Do you have a loved one who is autistic, or are you dealing with someone who has or may have autism? What are the common symptoms to look out for? Whether you want to become an autism specialist or broaden your knowledge of this topic, learn more about autism in this online course and understand how to provide appropriate support for individuals who are dealing with this lifelong behavioural disorder.
You may have seen an autistic child or grown-up and never realised that the individual is diagnosed with autism, but it is understandable that you are confused and didn’t identify the signs, since people on the autistic spectrum can display very subtle symptoms of autism. This course will give you comprehensive lessons on understanding autism, and digs into a large portion of the related issues related to autism and how you can support someone who is diagnosed with autism, as well as spread awareness about this topic.
Some autistic people on the autism spectrum might have the capacity to impart their needs and needs or communicate well, while others on the other end of the spectrum will have difficulty expressing themselves and understanding their emotions. Autistic kids act diversely to typical circumstances than the average child. This autism course is an in-depth investigation of autism theories, with points of view related to supporting method of reasoning. You are given the chance to discuss all of these viewpoints in your own composition.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals with autism or a parent, teacher, physician or professional associated with people with autism.
- To different kinds of people from all professional and personal backgrounds who want to learn about autism and how to handle people suffering from it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Autism is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist
- Behavior Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
|Level 3 Diploma in Autism|
|The Basics About Autism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism||01:30:00|
|Autism and Genetics||01:30:00|
|What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism||01:00:00|
|What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines||00:30:00|
|The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice||00:30:00|
|Autism: The Need for Increased Research||00:30:00|
|How is Autism Treated||01:00:00|
|How Is Autism Diagnosed||00:30:00|
|Myths about Autism||00:30:00|
|How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants||00:30:00|
|How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden||00:30:00|
|The Differences Between Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism Assistance Dogs||01:00:00|
|Teaching Autistic Children||01:00:00|
|The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|The Autism Society of America||00:30:00|
|Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|Autism and Nutritional Supplements||01:00:00|
|Toilet Training the Autistic Child||01:00:00|
|Difficulties of an Autistic Adult||01:00:00|
|Alternative Treatments for Autism||01:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Autism||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Autism||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.