Are you considering becoming businessmen that you need to learn about business etiquette? Benefit from this course to help you learn immensely important business etiquettes and become successful in your business.
Anyone who wants to have their own business should know the proper business etiquette. Even if you are just an employee, you need to be professional and learn business etiquette. Either way, you will be benefiting from this course. You will learn about etiquette and know how etiquette can be an asset to your company. You will also know the guidelines to make effective introductions. Know how to give a good impression and minimise nervousness during social interactions. You will also know all the basic types of communication and appropriate way to deal with it through this course. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Business Etiquette.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs or anyone who is interested in setting up their own business.
- People who have an interest in knowing about business etiquette.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Top Executive.
|Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Networking for Success||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The Meet and Greet||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Dining in Style||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Eating Out||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Business Email Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Written Letter||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Dressing for Success||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – International Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.