Children are a country’s most valuable assets, and there’s nothing more satisfying than shaping little minds!
Quality child care is essential for children to succeed in school and extracurricular activities. Moreover, it keeps them safe and healthy. So if you love children and want to contribute to their personal and professional development, a career in social care is all you need.
This Level 3 Diploma in Child Care course will familiarise you with the roles and responsibilities of a child care provider. From this training, you’ll learn how to promote healthy eating in early years settings and determine the care needs of an infant. The course will also discuss the importance of engaging children in physical activities. Lastly, you will know how to play your role in children’s communication and language development and provide childcare for children with special needs.
- Understand what is child care and development
- Identify the stages of development for a baby
- Be able to prepare healthy meals for children
- Explore the physical development stages
- Get to know what is communication and language development in child development
- Learn to help in the development of children with special needs
Who is the Course for?
This Level 3 Diploma in Child Care course is for anyone interested in learning about childcare. Professionals interested in pursuing a child care career will also benefit from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 3 Diploma in Child Care Course provides useful skills to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Childcare providers
- Children Behaviour Analyst
|Module 01: The Early Years Of Childhood||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Caring For Children||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Promoting Health and Well Being Through Food and Mealtimes||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Keeping Children Well And Healthy||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Care And Development Of Babies||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Supporting Children’s Personal And Social Development||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Physical Development And Skills||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Learning Opportunities Through Physical Activities||00:15:00|
|Module 09: The Development Of Communication And Spoken Language||00:25:00|
|Module 10: Caring Children With Special Needs||00:55:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 3 Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 3 Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|