Proper childcare is a necessity for any up and coming child. Without the right practices in place no child will verbally be able to communicate their problems. That is why this Level 3 Diploma in Child Care course can be of great use.
This is a fairly extensive course as you will be going in a very in-depth analysis of childcare. Initially you will learn about some childcare basics like legal requirements, health & safety issues and equipments needed. Following that you will move onto understanding how different skills are developed in a child like gross, fine motor and cognitive. Child psychology plays a huge role in their development as you discover in the next section which elaborates on topics such as building self esteem, setting examples etc. Social behaviour training and management is also an important aspect of raising a child and from this course you will discover the roots of immaturity, punishment for disobedience, difference between commendation and encouragement and so much more.
In the final sections you will also learn about child safety both inside the house and outside, which begs the question, who wouldn’t want this course in order to raise properly nurtured and healthy children.
Who is the course for?
- People who have already become or are going to be new parents
- People interested in learning about childcare or going into a related industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 3 Diploma in Child Care is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Childcare centres
- Children Behaviour Analyst
|Health And Safety Issues||00:30:00|
|Child Care Equipments||00:30:00|
|Guidelines for Carer|
|Child Care Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Plants That Poison||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Illness||00:30:00|
|Expected Milestones For Your Child’s Age||01:00:00|
|Gross Motor Skills||01:00:00|
|Fine Motor Skills||00:30:00|
|What is Child Psychology?||00:15:00|
|Defining Children and Childhood||00:15:00|
|Child Development Theories||01:00:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem & Confidence||00:15:00|
|Gender Roles and Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|High Intelligence & School Psychology||00:15:00|
|Phases of Grief||00:30:00|
|Nutrition and Child Development||00:30:00|
|Developing into Adulthood||00:30:00|
|Build Your Child’s Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad||00:30:00|
|Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional||00:30:00|
|Make Rules And Be Consistent||01:00:00|
|Make Special Time For Your Child||00:30:00|
|Always Set An Example||00:30:00|
|Don’t Dominate A Conversation||00:30:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Communicator||01:00:00|
|An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead||00:30:00|
|Child's Social Behaviour Training & Management|
|The Three Modes of Management||01:00:00|
|What Are Gentle Measures?||01:00:00|
|There Must be Authority||01:00:00|
|Gentle Punishment Of Disobedience||01:00:00|
|The Philosophy of Punishment Action||01:00:00|
|The Art of Training Delivery||01:00:00|
|Della and The Dolls||01:00:00|
|The Child With The Parent||01:00:00|
|The Parent With The Child||01:00:00|
|Difference Between Commendation and Encouragement||01:00:00|
|Faults of Immaturity||01:00:00|
|Activities for kids Early Learning||01:00:00|
|The Role of Imagination in Children`s development||01:00:00|
|Truth and Falsehood||01:00:00|
|Judgement and Reasoning||01:00:00|
|Wishes and Requests||01:00:00|
|The Use of Money||01:00:00|
|Gratitude in Children||01:00:00|
|Public Safety Basics||00:30:00|
|School Bus Safety||01:00:00|
|Public Hygiene Safety||00:30:00|
|Latest Tech Gadgets For Child Safety||01:00:00|
|The Issues With Not Teaching Your Child Public Safety Rules||00:15:00|
|Being Safe With Electricity||00:30:00|
|Being Safe With Fall Hazards||00:30:00|
|Safety With Poisons||00:30:00|
|Safety With Choking Hazards||00:30:00|
|Emergency Contacts And How To Use Them||00:15:00|
|The Dangers Behind Not Child Proofing||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 3 Diploma in Child Care CPD Accredited||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Child Care CPD Accredited||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Child Care CPD Accredited||00:30:00|