Do you know how to maintain a safe and a respectful space at work? Is it accurate to say that you are missing leadership opportunities since you’re sending the wrong message to others? Making everybody in your work environment feel welcome comes down to approaching everybody with respect. Enrol in this course and foster a safe & respectful workplace by learning how to treat everyone equally.
Equality and diversity exist to guarantee a comprehensive work environment, one where “difference” is never an obstacle to landing a position or advancing in your profession. With the world ending up being more mobile and diverse, diversity has a vital importance in the work environment. This course will enable students to comprehend what diversity is all about, and how they can help make a more diverse world at work and home. So enrol!
Who is the course for?
- Managers, supervisors and staff from various types of organisations who want to navigate workplace differences
- Students and business professionals who are interested in knowing more about the field of health and safety.
- Team leaders.
- Individuals who look forward to taking in leadership roles.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diversity and Equality in Workplace Level 3 course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Diversity program specialist.
- Diversity program officer.
- Policy analyst.
|Diversity and Equality in Workplace|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Diversity||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Understanding Stereotypes||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Breaking Down the Barriers||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Verbal Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Being Proactive||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Coping with Discrimination||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Diversity and Equality|
|Why Promote Equality and Diversity?||00:15:00|
|The Equality and Diversity Jigsaw Pieces||00:15:00|
|Integrating Equality and Diversity into Planning and Delivery||00:15:00|
|Building Equality into Teaching and Learning||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Harassment and Bullying||00:15:00|
|Diversity in Workplace: Disability|
|The Cornerstones of Diversity||00:15:00|
|Encouraging Diversity by Hiring||00:30:00|
|Using the STOP Technique||00:15:00|
|Communication Essentials for Disability Awareness||00:30:00|
|Diversity and Equality in Workplace Level 3- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Diversity and Equality in Workplace||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diversity and Equality in Workplace Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diversity and Equality in Workplace Level 3||00:20:00|