Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based, collaborative platform that is a strong document management and storage system. Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Complete Course has been designed so that you, an administrator, site owner or a normal user, can fully garner knowledge about this web-based application and use it to full potential.
In this course, for administrators, you will learn about the interface of SharePoint Team sites: opening, navigating, working, sharing contents, using communication features, etc. For site owners, you will learn to create a new site, adding and configuring libraries, site settings, assigning permission and rights. For the users, you will learn to share and edit contents, accessing SharePoint and using alternative methods.
- Accessing and navigating through SharePoint sites
- Adding documents and searching in SharePoint sites
- Filter, group and sort lists, while also adding item to lists, modifying them and configuring views
- Collaborating with others by sharing and updating profiles, sharing and following content, and creating blog posts
- Using SharePoint across other Microsoft Office programs like Outlook
- Integrate SharePoint with OneDrive and using it on mobile devices
- Create and design SharePoint sites
- Management of document library, the site assets library, and adding wikis for sites
- How to add blogs and adding & configuring lists like – announcement list, task list, contact list, calendar lists and custom lists
- Site setting management through search options, administration settings and navigation settings
- Managing access rights through site permission configuration, security options and security components
- Create & backing up site collections, set quotas, and configure audit options
- Handle different features and apps
- Adding RSS feed to sites and creation and configuration of document sets
- Content type creation and adding columns to it
- Configure site policies, in-place records management, and information management policies
- Configure and utilize content organizer
- Understanding workflows and its composition
- SharePoint workflow planning and development
- Configuring and implementing search options and search alerts
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 3 Diploma in Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 3 Diploma in Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.