Microsoft Word is a windows based application which lets you create and edit different types of documents that you can type. It is one of the most fundamental types of software that anyone learns for using a computer. Level 3 Diploma in Microsoft Word 2016 is a complete course on all the aspects of this program.
In this course, you will learn about MS word interface, how to create and edit a document, backups, etc. As you move up the hierarchy of modules, you will know about different formatting tools available in MS Word. These tools will allow you to add styles, borders, tables, graphics objects, and other customization. In the end, these skillsets will be very helpful.
- Word 2016 user interface, creating basic documents and utilizing help
- Managing text through modifying, finding and replacing, and selecting them; and arranging texts through tabs and lists
- Understanding the commands on the home tab and mini toolbar
- Paragraph layout tool, borders, shading, styles and formatting management techniques
- Maximizing your ability to utilize tables within Word 2016
- Inserting symbols and special characters along with techniques for adding them
- Managing your page’s appearance with colours, borders, watermarks, headers, footers and page setup dialogue box
- Reviewing documents through spell check, research pane and thesaurus
- Document accessibility options
- Customizing the user interface, modifying save options and managing other file types
- Sorting data, controlling cell layout, performing calculations, and creating and modifying charts for tables
- Creating and modifying text, list and table styles along with applying and customizing document themes
- Modifying images, integrating them with texts, adding screenshots and videos to documents
- Discussion on text boxes, shapes, WordArt and SmartArt
- Inserting building blocks, specially Quick Parts and fields
- Controlling text flow through setting paragraph options, using section breaks, formatting text as columns, and linking text boxes
- Utilizing templates to the best of your abilities
- Ways to merge mail along with creating data source and merging envelopes and labels
- Best ways to use Macros in order to automate tasks
- Changing user information, sharing documents, working with comments and comparing document changes
- Collaborate on documents by reviewing them, merging changes and co-authoring
- Discover how to best use reference tools, like captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks, footnotes, endnotes, citations and bibliographies
- Working with master documents and subdocuments
- Adding cover page; creating an index, table of contents, and ancillary tables; and managing outlines to simplify and manage large documents
- Suppressing information from a document, setting editing restrictions, adding digital signature platforms, and restricting document access
- Find out techniques for saving and exporting form data, along with creating and manipulating forms
- Using SharePoint Server with Word in order to create, compare and combine different document versions
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 3 Diploma in Microsoft Word 2016 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 3 Diploma in Microsoft Word 2016 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.