Prescription drugs is a very big industry. With loads of people getting sick all the time, the need for drugs is necessary for them to get better quickly. In order to get these medicines though, everyone needs a medium that we all know as pharmacists and if that tickles your bones consider taking this Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Technician course.
The course starts with the origins of medicine, natural medicines used throughout the ages including the modern era, and how pharmacies work today. The course further elaborates on what pharmacy technicians does, standards and skills that are required, training programs and certification. Next you get an elaborate section with different terminologies used in the world of pharmacy. You also learn about drug regulations, prescriptions, understand how numbers are used, and get accustomed to different routes and formulation for different medicines.
With the help of this course you could easily become a pharmacy technician, and if you get some more training, you can eye an even bigger job in the medical industry. So stop delaying, get this course now and to get a head start in one of the biggest industries in the world.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to work with pharmacists as an assistant or technician
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in the medicine industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Technician is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Pharmacist’s Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Hospital Clerk