Six sigma is an industry standard applicable to any business. It can be used in order to improve procedures and decrease waste, which in turn increases company profits. If that rings your bell, then you definitely want to take this Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process course.
This course is designed to give you a basic idea about the six sigma procedures and how each step is followed. Like all good materials, this course also starts with a basic introduction to six sigma and the lean process. You will discover a little of lean’s history and the five methods defined by Toyota with basic principles. Next you look into “The Toyota Way” where fourteen principles are categorized into four parts: Philosophy, Process, People & Partners and Problem Solving. Following that you also learn about the TPS system, the five principles of lean business and get a glimpse into each of these principles. Finally you will find a few concepts that usually aids in the improvement of any given process.
Overall this course could prove to be a great asset for anyone wanting to get a six sigma qualification or belt. So instead of waiting, you should get this course now.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how six sigma works
- Businessmen interested in improving their work process by reducing waste to increase profitability
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Lean Manufacturing
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Lean||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Liker’s Toyota Way||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The TPS House||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Five Principles of Lean Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – The First Improvement Concept (Value)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Improvement Toolkit||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:30:00|
|Six Sigma Basics||00:15:00|
|Management Tools for Generating Ideas||00:15:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process||00:20:00|