What to look for while taking street photographs? Want to know the secrets to overcome your fear of shooting in the streets?
Master the skills to capture street photographs like a professional street photographer by enrolling in Level 3 Diploma in Street Photography.
Street photography is about documenting everyday life and society. Photographer generally takes candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge. Street photography can be complex for newbies, so all you need is the proper guide to get started. This intensive course teaches you all the essential techniques of photography along with plenty of tips and ideas for street photography. Learn more about the camera settings, editing and post-processing to create your street photographs look their absolute best. In addition to that, you will understand how to use social media for promoting your street photographs.
By the time you complete the course, you will have the confidence and skills to turn your love of street photography into a full or part-time career.
Who is the course for?
- Any photographer interested in making money, being a part of someone’s special day, and start a flexible business that can be done anywhere in the world.
- probably not for you if you’ve never picked up a camera before. Check out Phil’s Photography Masterclass to learn the basics of photography before enrolling in this one.P
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Photography with Anthony Promo||00:01:00|
|What is Street Photography||00:03:00|
|Intro to Strongest I’II Ever Be||00:15:00|
|Where Shoot Photos||00:04:00|
|How to Take Photos of Strangers||00:14:00|
|Composing Better Photos||00:09:00|
|Portrait – Face in the Shadows||00:02:00|
|Portrait – Capturing Raw Emotions||00:05:00|
|Portrait – When Life Gives You Lemons||00:02:00|
|Portrait – Get Up Close and Personal||00:01:00|
|Portrait – Silhouettes and the Power of RAW||00:02:00|
|Portrait – When You Can’t Take a Portrait||00:03:00|
|Effective Ways of Media relation & Public Relation||01:00:00|
|Portrait – Ease Your Way Into the Shot||00:01:00|
|Portrait – Wait for the Right Moment||00:02:00|
|Lighting – Drama and Lens Flares||00:02:00|
|Architecture – Seeing the Beauty in the Small Things||00:01:00|
|Lighting – Taking Photos at High Noon||00:02:00|
|Lighting – Photographing the Sun||00:01:00|
|Silhouette – Walking Away||00:01:00|
|Lighting – Back Lighting and Shadows||00:02:00|
|Be Ready for Any Moment||00:01:00|
|Find Your Frame and Be Patient||00:01:00|
|When Your Subject Walk on By||00:01:00|
|Where Preparation and Luck Meet||00:01:00|
|Sharing Your Work||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.