Do you want to use your qualification to turn your expertise, talent, and passion into a career that inspires generations of young learners? If yes, then this course is just tailored for you.
There are numerous ways to becoming a great educator. Your way will rely on upon loads of factors including your experience – both educational and otherwise, you’ll require a state-specific teaching credential and your desire – how propelled would you say you are to end up being a great teacher? Being a great educator requires a broad range of skills. However the absolute most critical are the ability to communicate adequately with students, persuade the student to learn, and implement successful instructional planning within the classroom.
This course will enable you to explore further and comprehend the significance of these skills, and how they affect every person in the class. You will figure out how to perceive various components of communication, for example, verbal, non-verbal and unintended. You will likewise find out about the several speculations on inspiration and how to make a classroom situation that invites determination and excitement. You will learn about instructional planning and how to make the learning experience most useful for your students.
Who is the course for?
- Educators and trainers who want to learn more about practical teaching skills and how to apply them in an educational setting
- Parents who are interested in knowing in depth about teaching
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- ECD Practitioner
- Grade R Educator
- Daycare Teacher
- Pre-school Teacher
- Pre-school Coordinator
- Preschool Director
- Tuition teacher
- Class teacher
- Teach in primary and intermediate schools
- Educational administrators.
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Psychology of Teaching|
|WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?||01:00:00|
|THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY||01:00:00|
|THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY||01:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL||02:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|STRATEGIES FOR TEACHING FIRST-YEAR COMPOSITION||00:00:00|
|TEACHING AND LEARNING STAATEGIES FOR THE THINKING CLASSROOM||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 3 Diploma in Teaching||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 3 Diploma in Teaching||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.