Are you working towards your qualified teacher status (QTS)? Do you want to use your qualification to turn your expertise, talent, and passion into a career that inspires generations of young learners? If yes, then this Level 3 Diploma in Teaching course is tailored just for you.
There are numerous ways to becoming a great educator. Your approach will rely on many factors, including your experience, both educational and otherwise. To teach, you’ll require a state-specific teaching credential, subject knowledge, and, of course, the desire to have what it takes to become a great teacher. Being an excellent educator requires a wide range of skills; the absolute most critical are the ability to communicate adequately with students and inspire students to learn. You will also have to know how to implement effective instructional planning within the classroom.
This teacher training course will help you further explore the significance of these skills, and how they impact on every child. You will improve your verbal and non-verbal communication, learn traditional and modern methods of teaching and develop an understanding of the responsibilities that come with a career in teaching. Finally, you will learn about SEN teaching, teacher training programmes, entry requirements, and education in England.
Who is the course for?
- Educators and trainers who want to learn more about practical teaching skills and how to apply them in an educational setting
- Parents who are interested in knowing in depth about teaching
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- ECD Practitioner
- Grade R Educator
- Daycare Teacher
- Pre-school Teacher
- Pre-school Coordinator
- Preschool Director
- Tuition teacher
- Class teacher
- Teach in primary and intermediate schools
- Educational administrators.