Are you a professional who is having a hard time managing your time? Then learn about time management skills in this time management course and become successful without wasting time.
Knowing about time management is important to avoid sacrificing or wasting time for unproductive things. Start learning about time management by planning and prioritising activities through this course. Learn the ways to overcome procrastination and handle crises effectively. You will also know how to organise your workplace and learn about task delegations. You will know more about the right rituals and planning strategies for your career in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in learning about time management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how time management works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Diploma in Time Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Top Executive.
|Level 3 Diploma in Time Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Setting SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Planning Wisely||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Tackling Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Crisis Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organizing Your Workspace||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Delegating Made Easy||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Setting a Ritual||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Meeting Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Alternatives to Meetings||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Time Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Time Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Time Management||00:20:00|