Did you know that red helps to increase your appetite? Or pink can increase your enthusiasm and winning spirit? Colour impact our mentality and behaviour in every way. If you know how colour works, you can get control over yourself and your surroundings and use that to your benefit. Learn how colour can change your mood and behaviour from this Lifehacking with Color Psychology course and use that knowledge to bring a positive influence to your life.
This Lifehacking with Color Psychology course will teach you the meaning of different colours, the difference between warm colours and cool colours, how colours influence audiences mood and behaviour. You’ll also learn about the best colours for making a positive impression, using colour to design websites and the importance of colours for interviews.
This course will teach you the effect of colour in every aspect of life. You’ll learn colour psychology and its implementation from scratch in this course.
- Familiarise with the basic principles of colour psychology
- Understand the difference between warm and cool colours
- Learn how different colour describes different personality
- Understand the effect of colours on different mentality and behaviour
- Learn how colour influences people
- Be able to use colour to create a positive environment
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who want to learn about psychology and understand people better. This course will help to understand the impact of colour on people’s minds and behaviour.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Lifehacking with Color Psychology is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Digital Marketers
|Unit 01: Welcome to Lifehacking with Color Psychology|
|Introduction: Use Color to Ramp up Your Influence||00:03:00|
|What Is Color and How Can It Affect You?||00:03:00|
|Unit 02: Taste the Rainbow: The Warm Colors|
|Red: Warning. -This Lecture Is Not For People With High Blood Pressure!||00:06:00|
|Orange: Use This Color Trick to Be More Productive At Work||00:03:00|
|Yellow: Could This Color Be Disturbing the Peace at Home?||00:05:00|
|Unit 03: Cool Like That: The Cool Colors|
|Green: Your Best Friend on a Busy Tuesday at Work||00:06:00|
|Blue: This Power Color Can Help Get You the Vote or the Job.||00:07:00|
|Purple: A Go-To Color for Gurus||00:03:00|
|Unit 04: The Big Crayon Box: "Special" Colors|
|Brown and Tan: The Best Colors to Help Salvage Your Reputation.||00:07:00|
|Silver and Gray: For Modern People Only||00:02:00|
|White: How to Make Your Website More Professional.||00:04:00|
|Black: Learn why this Color is Best Kept OUT of the Classroom.||00:05:00|
|Pink: How This Color Will Help Your Sports Team Win Again and Again.||00:04:00|
|Unit 05: Putting It All Together|
|Case Study #1: Influence the Audience’s Mood through Color in Film/Animation||00:08:00|
|Case Study #2: What I Wore to my Last Job Interview||00:08:00|
|Case Study #3: How to Use Color Psychology to Boost Your Website (New Site)||00:13:00|
|Unit 06: Updates, Extras, and Goodies|
|Thank You for Taking This Course.||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.