Mobile learning or M Learning is defined as the delivery of learning, education or training on mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops or PDAS. M Learning allows training and support to be taken anywhere making it flexible and convenient for businesses to use. Many businesses are taking advantage of this new technology to educate their employees and clients. This course will be perfect for you to know more about M-Learning and learn how to improve your business. M-Learning is one of these newly discovered methods that this course is made for. Since technology has been improving throughout the years, learning to adapt to new changes have also been part of our society. Learning about new methods to improve your career is one of these changes. You will know more about M-Learning and its meaning through this course. Then learn the different methods and its benefits. You will also learn to train and create M-Learning. Thus, in this course everything about M-Learning will be provided for you to learn and be successful.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals required to have skills on M-Learning.
- People who have an interest in M-Learning development.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The M-Learning Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Associate
- Instructional Designer
- MLearning Developer
- Program Analyst
- Technology Development Specialist.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is MLearning?||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Common MLearning Devices||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Ancillary Equipment in MLearning||00:30:00|
|Module Five – M-Learning vs E-Learning||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Four C’s of MLearning||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Aspects of MLearning||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Challenges of MLearning||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Benefits of MLearning||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Getting MLearning Started||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Employee Training||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|M-Learning Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- M-Learning Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- M-Learning Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.