Are you new to mac? Want to learn how to operate a mac? Want to learn the tips and tricks of having fun with mac? If yes then enrol now to benefit the most out of this course.
This course is designed for individuals who are willing to switch from PC to Mac. Mac is continuously bringing up more inventive thoughts to incorporate into the present elements available. In this course, you will have an overview of the Mac desktops and the features that makes it more convenient then other systems. In this course, you will learn how to operate mac using the simplest method. You will also learn about networking process for Mac and how can user network 2 or more macs without any underlying issues usually related to other networking practices. Through this course, you will learn about many other interesting things you can do easily. Our professional, as well as experienced tutors, will make this course more fun and informative.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for individuals who are interested in exploring the benefits of using MAC.
- It is also beneficial for the graphic designers as Mac system is preferable for handling the graphic software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
MAC Operating Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Mac operator.
- Production artist.
- Pre-press technician.
- Graphics designer.
- Creative art worker.
- Video editors.
|Introduction to Mac||01:00:00|
|Features of Mac Desktops||01:00:00|
|Networking System of Mac||01:00:00|
|Types of Mac||01:00:00|
|Mac your way to cyberspace||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Using Mac||01:00:00|
|How to print & fax using Mac||01:00:00|
|Managing music with iTunes||01:00:00|
|Having fun with photos||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- MAC Operating Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- MAC Operating Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.