The course is composed in a joint effort to equip the learners with the necessary skills, knowledge and information about makeup and manicure. This will provide you with the essential makeup tips and the knowledge in beauty care products industry concentrates on current market slants and addresses all lessons that you are required to know to be skilful in this field of your interests. This course also comprehensively discuss about nail design and manicure. Manicure is defined as a cosmetic procedure for the hands that includes shaping and painting of the nails. An expert in manicure is called as nail technician or manicurist. If you are interested in painting and designing nails creatively, then this course will be perfect for you. To be an expert in manicure, you will need both patience and skills so that it will be done nicely. This course provides a detailed explanation for you to become skilful in manicure.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- Anyone who is interested in learning the skills and technical know-how in manicure
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Makeup Nail Technician Diploma course will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers for women like:
- Beauty Gurus
- Makeup Artist
- Spa Businessmen.
|Cosmetics and Makeup|
|What is a Cosmetic?||00:15:00|
|Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity||00:15:00|
|Equipment – Makeup Kits||00:15:00|
|Ten-Step Guide to Perfect Makeup||00:30:00|
|Special Makeup Applications||00:30:00|
|Essential Equipment for the Professional||00:15:00|
|Advanced Makeup Applications||00:15:00|
|Nail Designing & Manicure|
|All About French Manicures||00:30:00|
|All About Manicure Stations||00:30:00|
|All About Manicure Tables||01:00:00|
|All About Manicures||01:00:00|
|All about Products and Supplies for Nail Manicures||00:30:00|
|Amber Manicure Heater||00:30:00|
|Handy Tips for French Manicures||00:30:00|
|How to Give a Manicure||01:00:00|
|Images and the manicure||00:30:00|
|Inexpensive Manicure Sets||01:00:00|
|Manicure Sets- Why they are Handy||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Makeup & Nail Technician Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Makeup & Nail Technician Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.