The Making Tax Digital – UK HMRC course explains the newly proposed UK Tax reforms and helps you to understand what your roles in it.
The course helps you to understand HMRC’s new changes in the tax system while is referred to as one of the biggest shakeups to the tax system in over the last 50 years. The new system is known as Making Tax Digital (MTD). Throughout the course, you will learn how to prepare for the changes. You will learn who will be affected by the new system. The course also illustrates why is it happening and when is it happening.
Both individuals or a UK taxpayer and professional accountants will be benefitted from the course.
Who is the course for?
- UK businesses and self-employed individuals
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting & Providing Support – Things to Consider||00:11:00|
|Changes ahead for accounting firms||00:09:00|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.