Are you in the business industry and currently assigned in managing social media? Or If you are managing social media accounts and specialises in virtual or online assistance then this course will surely be able to help you learn and understand how to manage social media.
In this modern world, there’s no question on how social media can influence everyone. To be able to adapt with this technology-advanced society, you will learn the importance and meaning of social media through this course. You will also learn the different ways of social media and learn to build and maintain a social media policy for your institution. You will then know the benefits and pitfall of using social media that will help you improve your social media management skills.
Who is the course for?
- Social Media Experts or online professional experts who want to learn how to manage and run social media effectively.
- People who have an interest in knowing all about social media.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Managing Social Media in the Workplace Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Content Creator
- Online Services Provider
- Social Media Manager
- Technology Expert
- Virtual Assistant.
|Managing Social Media in the workplace|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is Social Media?||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Defining Your Social Media Policy (I)||00:15:00|
|Module Four – Defining Your Social Media Policy (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Creating a Living Document||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Keeping an Eye on Security||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Rules to Follow When Posting (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Rules to Follow When Posting (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Benefits of Social Media||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – The Pitfalls of Social Media||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Listen to Your Customers||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Managing Social Media in The Workplace||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Managing Social Media in the workplace||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Managing Social Media in the workplace||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.