This Manual Handling will equip you with a precise perception of what Manual Handling is and what it is about Manual Handling that makes it so valuable for both individuals and organisations.
Through the course, you will introduce to the terminology of Manual Handling, following with the injuries associated with common Manual Handling tasks initiated in the hospitality industry. This course also highlights Manual Handling Regulations and Legislation in an acceptable way.
Next, you will equip yourself with the aspects of Risk Assessments that intends to identify and tackle risks in the workplace. You will enhance your knowledge about how to identify, address and reduce the risks associated with manual handling in the workplace as soon as they arise. You will also explore the correct techniques for lifting, moving and handling large or heavy objects in the workplace. In addition to that, learn useful practice for tackling difficult tasks while reducing the danger associated with it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Manual Handling||00:15:00|
|Manual Handling Operations Regulations||00:20:00|
|Manual handling at Work||00:15:00|
|Making an assessment||00:15:00|
|Lifting, Pushing and Pulling||00:15:00|
|Risk of Injury||00:15:00|
|Lifting and Handling Aids||00:15:00|
|Manual handling Assessment Charts (the MAC tool)||00:20:00|
|Assessment of Repetitive Tasks (ART) tool||00:15:00|
|Work at height||01:00:00|
|Plant and equipment maintenance||01:00:00|
|Lifting and handling||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.