The purpose of the Massage Therapist and Nail Technician Diploma course is to teach you the practical skills of a massage therapist and nail technician.
At first, you will learn the basic concepts of massage therapy and how massage therapy works, how to do massage therapy with aroma or the basics of aromatherapy that will be followed by the skills of Acupressure, Holistic Therapy, and Reflexology.
Finally, the course teaches the techniques of nail design and manicure. Upon completion, you will be able to start your massage therapy centre or start your career as a massage therapist or nail technician.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for people who wish to work as a massage therapist, beauty therapist and holistic therapist.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Massage Therapy||00:15:00|
|The Role of A Massage Therapist||00:30:00|
|Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems||01:00:00|
|General Benefits of Massage||00:15:00|
|Indian Head Massage||00:15:00|
|Full Body Massage||00:15:00|
|Hot Stone Massage||00:30:00|
|Thai Foot Massage||00:15:00|
|Trigger Point Therapy||01:00:00|
|How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business||01:00:00|
|Marketing Your Business||01:00:00|
|Building Your Clientele||00:30:00|
|Other Ways To Market Your Business||01:00:00|
|Conclusion to Massage||00:15:00|
|What is Aromatherapy?||00:15:00|
|History of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|The Definition of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|What are Essential Oils?||00:15:00|
|Essential Oil Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Administration of Essential Oils||00:30:00|
|The Art of Blending||00:15:00|
|Harmonizing Your Blend||00:30:00|
|Aromatherapy for Stress||00:15:00|
|Aromatherapy for Children||00:14:00|
|Application of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|The Holistic Approach||00:30:00|
|Understanding Disease / Pathology||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment||00:15:00|
|Acupressure & Massage|
|How Acupressure Works||00:30:00|
|Locating A Pressure Point||01:00:00|
|How To Apply Pressure||00:30:00|
|Things To Be Careful Of||00:30:00|
|Acupressure For Specific Problems||00:30:00|
|If You Feel It’s Not Working||00:15:00|
|Practical Self Massage||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Reflexology||00:15:00|
|Benefits of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Theories & Effect of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Special Reflexology Treatments||01:00:00|
|Reflexology Do’s & Dont’s||00:02:00|
|The Nail Salon Basics||00:30:00|
|The Manicuring Process||00:30:00|
|The Process of Performing a Pedicure||00:30:00|
|Acrylic Nail/Tip Application Process||00:30:00|
|Professional Nail Tips||00:30:00|
|Nail Care Products||01:00:00|
|Trouble shooting acrylic nails||01:00:00|
|Nail Salon Professionalism||00:30:00|
|Health, Hygiene & Safety||01:00:00|
|Manicure and Pedicure|
|Giving French Manicure||00:15:00|
|Hard Skin Removal||00:15:00|
|Taking care of Feet||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.