Getting a massage is very relaxing, however running it as a business never is, as you have to constantly fight for customers and focusing on one niche can be confusing. If that is the case for you, you need this Massage Therapist Course in order to become better at making your massage therapy business successful.
This course is designed to help you set up your own business and identify different therapies that could be incorporated into that business. Initially you are taught about the role of a massage therapist and discover more about massage therapy school. Following that you look into the logistics of starting your own massage therapy business. This requires reaching out to customers and this course will help you build your clientele through ideas about marketing and how to use complimentary massages to grow your business. You also learn about different ways to market your business and many different therapies that could be incorporated into it, like Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage Therapy, and Thai Massage etc.
You certainly need to complete practical training to get a therapist license, however by getting this course you can definitely set up your business easily.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners looking to get into massage therapy
- Professionals or freelancers wanting to start their own massage therapy business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Massage Therapist Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Massage Therapy
- Freelance Massage Services
|Introduction to Massage Therapy||00:15:00|
|The Role of A Massage Therapist||00:30:00|
|Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems||01:00:00|
|General Benefits of Massage||00:15:00|
|Indian Head Massage||00:15:00|
|Full Body Massage||00:15:00|
|Hot Stone Massage||00:30:00|
|Thai Foot Massage||00:15:00|
|Trigger Point Therapy||01:00:00|
|How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business||01:00:00|
|Marketing Your Business||01:00:00|
|Building Your Clientele||00:30:00|
|Other Ways To Market Your Business||01:00:00|
|Conclusion to Massage||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Massage Therapist Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Massage Therapist Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Massage Therapist Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.