Massage Therapist Course Description
Are you considering a career in massage therapy? Massages have many health benefits and are a great way to relieve stress, improve circulation and promote inner peace.This Massage Therapist Course will teach you the practical skills and knowledge you need to become a massage therapist and successfully set up your own massage business.
This massage therapist training course will teach you different massage techniques, therapies and forms of massage, such as trigger point therapy, sports massage therapy, deep tissue, Indian head massage and Thai massage. First, you will explore the role of a massage therapist and massage therapy school. Following that, you’ll look into the logistics of starting your own massage therapy business and will develop essential customer service skills. Last but not least, this diploma in massage therapy will help you build your clientele through marketing strategies and use complementary therapies to grow your business.
To become a massage therapist, you will need to complete practical training to get a therapist license and professional qualification. This internationally-recognised CPD massage course will help you fast-track your career, and prepare you for the first stages of setting up your business.
Who is The Massage Therapist Course for?
- Beginners looking to get into massage therapy
- Professionals or freelancers wanting to start their own massage therapy business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Massage Therapist Course Certification
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Massage Therapist Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Massage Therapy
- Freelance Massage Services